Brass vajrapani buddha Introduction
This Brass Vajrapani buddha statue is made of brass Well crafted and nicely polished, height 8 inches. The Vajrapani buddha statue feature is fully gold gilded and gold face painted.
Vajrapani known as the Vajra Holder, is more typically shown in a wrathful form, our wrathful vajrapani buddha standing statue is the form of a vajra held high in his right hand and a demon lasso in his left hand, five skulls on his crown which represent the death of negativity and the creation of sublime qualities.
Brass vajrapani buddha features
- Made from Plaster mold casting, create an excellent surface finish and good dimensional accuracy.
- This vajrasattva statue Tibet Fully gold gilded is hand face painted and fully gilded.
- Brass Vajrasattva statue is a perfect Home buddha Feng Shui decor, which creates a peacefulness, harmony and spiritual ambience filled with positive energy around us.
To know about the details of what we can do, please go to the SERVICE page.
Clich Lost Wax Casting Progress to more detail about Precision casting.
Tianchan bronze foundry is a leading Bronze production company About Bronze Sculpture, Buddha statues, Animal Statues, we happy to custom any size & material in gold,silver, copper,brass,bronze buddha statue as you want. IF you want to buy or custom this Brass Vajrasattva statue ,please concact us,the links below will give some helps.
What is the custom bronze sculpture production flow?
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client's photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.