Happy laughing Buddha Introduction
Our happy laughing buddha with money bag is a form of standing buddha budai who pull a money bag and with palm-leaf fan in right hand.It is made of brass with copper Brown and Golden finish, standing in a beautiful wood base, the measurement is about 50*19*23cm,weignt 7.5kg.
Happy laughing buddha is also known as budai in Chinese, He carries his few possessions in a cloth sack, being poor but content.,the happy laughing statue is widely used to bring luck, happiness, fortune and abundance in Chinese culture.His statue appears in many temples, restaurants, amulets, and businesses.
Our happy laughing buddha with the money bag is a nice gift for your best friend or family, which brings you happy and fortune.
Happy laughing Buddha features
- Made from Plaster mold casting, which is used when an excellent surface finish and good dimensional accuracy is required.
- Nature patina, Gold gilded in golden color and intricate detail creates a high-quality look.
- This happy laughing buddha with money is great buddha decor for Home.which can bring good luck and fortune for your family.
How do we start the order?
A: First we will offer the quotation to you. Second, we will offer the PI and payment information after you confirm the quotation. Then it is a kind of you to arrange the deposit. We will manufacture the product after we receive the copy of payment remittance. After finish the products, we will take detailed pictures for your confirmation. Following, it is you that arrange the balance payment, then we deliver the goods
what is the custom bronze sculpture Production Flow?
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client's photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surfance, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.