Brass Eagle Sculpture Introduction
This brass eagle sculpture antiqued is well crafted and nicely polished, nature patina, height 38 cm. The eagle sculpture is an oxidized finish that creates an antiquated look.
Our beautiful brass eagle sculpture is the form of the eagle wings spread. The eagle form is from Chinese Myth Story The sculpture is a great product for home decor.
Brass Eagle Sculpture Features
- Made from Plaster mold casting, the sculpture has an excellent surface finish and good dimensional accuracy .
- Beautiful nature patina bronze finish from heat patina method .
- This brass eagle sculpture antiqued is a great china style gift and beautiful decorative element for Home office table.
Tianchan Bronze Sculpture is the premier Bronze foundry serving clients throughout the world. We specialize in bronze sculpture casting and fabrication using both traditional techniques and state-of-the-art digital tools like a 3D Scaning & 3D print.
We specialize in casting and fabrication Bronze sculpture art, Bust statue, Buddha statues, Animal sculpture, Bronze Arts, and custom sculpture. Impeccable quality standards and attention to detail, along with our ability to serve our clients in a variety of areas, has allowed us to become one of the china preeminent Bronze sculpture manufacturers.
To know about the details of what we can do please go to the SERVICE page.
Clich Lost Wax Casting Progress to more detail about Precision casting.
Clich Heat Coloring Copper to more detail about patina.
How we start the order?
A: First we will offer the quotation to you. Second, we will offer the PI and payment information after you confirm the quotation. Then it is kind of you to arrange the deposit. We will manufacture the product after we receive the copy of payment remittance. After finish the products, we will take detailed pictures for your confirmation. Following, it is you that arrange the balance payment, then we deliver the goods.
what is the custom Eagle sculpture Production Flow?
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client's photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surfance, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.