Vajrasattva statue introduction
Our vajrasattva statue Tibet Fully gold gilded is made of bronze.All the details of this statue such as face, hand, accessories are made very carefully and in the details.height 10.5 inches or 26.5cm.Additionally The vajra sattva statue feature is fully gold gilded and gold face painted.
Vajra sattva is also regarded as Adi-Buddha by Nepalese Bajracharya. Our small Vajra sattva statue is the form of one face and two hands. His right hand holds a five pronged golden vajra at his heart. Her left hand holds a silver bell at his side. He sits in the Vajraparyanka posture wearing precious silks and ornaments with jewel diadem. His body is adorned with the major and minor marks of a Sambhogakaya and emits a clear, limitless light. Additional important features include the 3 neck lines, Ushnisha topknot and the third eye of wisdom. vajrasattva statue crown is adorned with Half-gem.
Vajrasattva statue features
- Made from Plaster mold casting, create an excellent surface finish and good dimensional accuracy.
- This vajra sattva statue Tibet Fully gold gilded is hand face painted and fully gilded.
- Vajra sattva statue is a perfect Home buddha Feng Shui decor, which creates a peacefulness, harmony and spiritual ambience filled with positive energy around us.
To know about the details of what we can please go to the SERVICE page
Clich Lost Wax Casting Progress to more detail about Precision casting.
Tianchan bronze foundry is a leading Bronze production company About Bronze Sculpture, Buddha statues, Animal Statues,we happy to custom any size & material in gold, silver, copper, brass, bronze buddha statue as you want. If you want to buy or custom this vajrasattva statue ,please contact us.
What is the custom bronze sculpture production flow?
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client's photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.