Statue of guru rinpoche specification
Materials: copper 24k gold
Dimensions：height 4inches or 9.5cm
Method:lox wax casting， electroplating gold
Statue of guru rinpoche Introduction
This small golden statue of guru rinpoche is a form of sitting buddha. It is made of copper use wax lost method and electroplating gold finish.The small statue well crafted and nicely polished, height 4 inches or 9.5cm.
The small golden statue of guru rinpoche sitting in a single lotus base ,his left hand holds vessel and the mythical vajra.The vajra was the preferred weapon of the Vedic deity Indra in india.
Guru Rinpoche is also known as Padmasambhava. Our Guru Rinpoche statue depicts the founder of the first Tibetan Buddhist tradition known as – Nyingma.
In Tibet, Guru Rinpoche represents the father of Tibetan Buddhism.His followers believe he is the second Buddha who revealed Tantric Buddhism to sentient life. The first Buddha in our kalpa was the self taught Shakyamuni Buddha who revealed the original Dharma.
Statue of guru rinpoche feature
- Made from Plaster mold casting which is used when an excellent surface finish and good dimensional accuracy is required.
- Electroplating 24k gold finish,We also provice gold leaf gilting and Fire Gilding
- This small golden statue of guru rinpoche is a great product which can bring good luck and fortune for your family， a beautiful buddha decor for Home.
- This small golden statue of guru rinpoche can be customized in size，Materials and color.
Tianchan bronze is a leading Bronze sculpture production company About Bronze Sculpture,Buddha statues,Animal Statues,we happy to custom any size & material in gold,silver, copper,brass,bronze buddha statue as you want. IF you want to buy or custom this Fully gold gilt buddha statue of padmasambhava ,please concact us,the links below will give some helps
- To Know about the detail what we can do please go to the SERVICE page
- More info about buy or customized Medicine Buddha Click FAQ page
- Clich Lost Wax Casting Progress to more detail about Precision casting.