White umbrella goddess statue introduction
Our Antique white umbrella goddess statue is made from bronze casting, gold face painted, her crown is adorned with Half-gem.white umbrella goddess statue’s features is an oxidized finish which creates an antiquated look. The Sitatapatra statue has an excellent surface finish and good dimensional accuracy.
The Ushnisha Sitatapatra, or the White Umbrella Goddess or Deity with White Parasol, is a powerful and fearless goddess that that saves us all from all sorts of harm. She is a female form of Avalokiteshvara, the Buddha of Compassion. Display the Bejewelled White Umbrella Goddess statue in the home to protect against danger. The White Umbrella Goddess carries the victorious parasol that shields us from all forms of catastrophe, and from disease, spirit harm and misfortune. Her mantra dispels misfortune brought by gossip and slander.
White umbrella goddess statue features
- Made of bronze, good surface finish, and good dimensional accuracy.
- This antique bronze tsongkhapa statue is an oxidized finish which creates an antiquated look
- antique White Umbrella Goddess statue is a perfect Home buddha Feng Shui decor, which protect against danger, creates a peacefulness, harmony and spiritual ambience filled with positive energy around us.
To know about the details of what we can please go to the SERVICE page
Clich Lost Wax Casting Progress to more detail about Precision casting.
How we start the order?
A: First we will offer the quotation to you. Second we will offer the PI and payment information after you confirm the quotation. Then it is kind of you to arrange the deposit. We will manufacture the product after we receive the copy of payment remittance. After finish the products, we will take detailed pictures for your confirmation. Following, it is you that arrange the balance payment, then we deliver the goods
what is the custom bronze sculpture Production Flow?
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client's photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surfance, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.